Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What would you do if......?

you woke up tommarow and it was yesterday.



I'd double check my watch, then i'd change the date to whatever the date was on my cell, then i'd iron my clothes later, go back to sleep for about 3 or 4 more minutes, then get dressed and get to work 5 minutes late instead of 5 minutes early, that way I would've had an excuse to buy burritos for breakfast, I get everybody one, and one for myself...wtf.




Well since I had a great day today and I would wake up tomorrow and history would repeat itself I would be pretty content lol




Oh snap, that would be sick.


I would do my geography project in class instead of talking on msn on the laptops.. lmao. :|


i'm a huge procrastinator.. i'm going to die on Thursday.




I would cry because yesterday sucked.




Check myself into a mental institution




do everything different to see what would have happened.............




at first i willbe scared


then take advantage of it!


Lottery! lol


bet money on things that will happen


and hmmmm...




Kill myself and wake up dead tomarrow.




I would ignore it, go on about my day, and pray to God it didn't happen again...




i would do things totally different from the day before




be lik wtf




lol your crazy




play the lottery


and collect my jack pot

No comments:

Post a Comment