Sunday, March 29, 2009

Am I a failure as a human being because I haven

No, but you are missing a seriously good movie. The only reason not to watch it is to spite anyone hassling you about not seeing it. I can respect that.




Not at all!





Even though I've read the book a billion times, I haven't seen the movie, yet.




YOU ARENT AFAILURE




No. But I recommend you go to a place where movies are rented or sold and rent it or buy it immediately.




Not at all - Those kinds of films are not for everyone.




nah!


i havent seen it either..but im only 13 too


lol..i will see it one day




Nooooo. I heard that movie was disgusting! ah ew.




No but you're pretty close. Do watch it asap.




lol no


I haven't seen it either.




no, but you should see it, its a really good movie

No comments:

Post a Comment