Sunday, March 29, 2009

What are some really good movies?

I'm in the mood for horror, but unfortunately ever horror movie I've tried to watch lately has seriously disappointed me. I despise slasher movies, and most animation. Could some of you please list your favorite movies and their genre? I'm so bored I'm sick and home alone so there's not much for me to do lol I have the flu :(



You should watch "The Orphanage" (El Orfanato).





The best horror movie I've seen in a while.




The Exorcist is the best horror movie ever made. It's the only one that can actually get under your skin and genuinley scare you. As far as other good movies, my top 3 are Pulp Fiction, A Clockwork Orange, and Watchmen. If you like documentaries at all, try Freedom to Fascism, Terrorstorm, Ring of Power, or The Bridge.




harry potter





transformers action





friday 13th 09 version horror





fast n furious 1





harold and kumar haha




Donnie Darko


Trainspotting


SLC Punk


Sid & Nancy


Eraserhead




Check out The Exorcist or Wolf Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment