Sunday, March 29, 2009

Haunting in Connecticut....?

Alot of my friends said this was a good and scary movie. Should i waste my money to go see it or what? How good is it?



I am a die hard horror fan and I have to say this movie was boring. As soon as I saw the television advertisements or "commercials" I was immediately excited to see this. When I left the theater I told one thing to myself: No matter how great or scary the trailer looks, you should always listen to the critics. The people here saying it was scary probably didn't see The exorcist or Jaws. Now that's scary! It's like the directors recycled material from the show "A haunting" and tried to prolong it for five minutes to pass time. I say if you really want to see it that badly, wait for the DVD. This movie was such a huge disappointment. Try to resist and wait 'til the DVD. I'm being completely honest this movie wasn't worth it, even a matinee is paying too much for this movie.




It is really creepy.





Good movie if your into ghost flicks. I would recommend it.




It scared my son and his friends to death and their all 18 its worth seeing.




i thought it was a really good movie. you should see it.




Isn't it rated PG-13?





I don't see how it can be that scary

No comments:

Post a Comment