Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Poll: How do you normally get off...?

Creativity always works when I'm trying to get off. ;]




definitely creative excuses :)) they are quick to thought and more believable than talking your way out of it but i am a very skilled talker too! haha like when a boy is mad at me just one quick kiss and poof ,umm what was i saying before??




Wow i think i misunderstood the question... till i read the extra info




CREATIVE EXCUSES!!!





If there was oscar for that I'd have like 19 in my bedroom LOL one for each year of my life! :P




i just go as it goes make up whatever i have to make up to get away with anything.




Creative excuses.




Puppy dog eyes...


Works every time ;]




I start cooking right away my Lasagna.




i do not know -- i just state the truth and accept what happens!!!




usually a bit of both works for me lol then i just blag it




I keep on getting on their nerves




i need head




my looks and hot body

No comments:

Post a Comment