Sunday, March 29, 2009

Do Edward

I'm just curious. lol I've never read the books. Some say they're nothing but adolescent drivel & others say they're so wonderful & rave about them.. So, I checked the books out from the library to see if I like them enough to shell out any money to actually OWN them & am in the process of reading the first book, Twilight.. I'm by no means an adolescent teeny bopper- way past that stage of my life lol.. I do have the movie, though, and I thought it was decent. The relationship seemed to have been rushed, but they often skip over or through certain things in movies (like in Lord of the Rings, Dune, & etc)





So anyway... Do they ever actually "do the deed"?...



They do and Edward pulls apart the headboard in the process...




They do, and it is part of the plot I guess... It's not graphic if your asking to know that, its like more implication... lol




Yep.





She gets pregnant




Yeah,in breaking dawn..on their honeymoon on island Esme!




in the fourth book

No comments:

Post a Comment