Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is Monsters vs Aliens watchable without the 3D glasses?

I want to take my 3 year old to see the movie, but yet I know she won't keep those glasses on.



You could check and see if theres a 2D version playing near you. We have a 3D theater about 25 miles away where all the good films come, but 3 mile away theres a theater that doesn't have 3D capabilites and is playing it in regular 2D.





If 3D is the only other option, I highly doubt it would matter though.




i dont know for sure cause i kept my glasses on


but i went to see that caroline stupid movie and didnt put my glasses on it looks the same but things arent sticking out




You may have to go to a non-3D site, otherwise it is unwatchable




only in theaters that don't have 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment