Sunday, March 29, 2009

What is the BEST movie you

Prefer something more recent.





Not older than like 1999 or 2000.





Thanks.



The Notebook


:)




citizen kane, the remake starring bruce willis, made in 2001. u havent seen it? it's an independent movie that never had any distrubtion except for in cannes. they sold the dvd there for a limited time. like a special treat for the guests like me. it was directed by keannu reeves, produced by adam sandler.




I'll tell you yours if you tell me mine!? Like what? I don't get how people can have a favorite, and I totally think you are limiting your self and your social conversations (if you are like a hot shot climber by confining yourself to a timeframe). Plus what mood are you in?





You want to see an overlooked gem if you are in a romantic mood? Falling in Love - Streep/DeNiro. HOT and sweet and precious.




The Departed Great acting from the whole cast which was amazing and the story was just as amazing.




I only like old movies, for now.


Whether it is recent or not my all time favorite and many others agree with me is


Hellraiser


but recently I would go with


Yes man




either The Dark Knight or Revenge of the Sith





Oh, and Matrix 2and 1





But out of those 4, i think id choose Dark Knight




Apocalypto


I Am Legend


Gran Torino




American Beauty




In the recent years, the best I have seen is American Gangster.




idk alot of movies are really good

No comments:

Post a Comment